Free IP to Location Check
Test our API to convert IP to location.
This is beneficial if you would like to serve content according to location or
prevent leads from specific locations or even combine this with other data to detect fraud
What data do you get when you do the IP to Location Check?
Location Data Accuracy
The accuracy would also depend on the country
Frequently Asked Questions
We have tried to address the most frequent questions, but do reach out to us via our Contact Us page if you have any other questions
What do you mean by the geolocation of the IP?
IP geolocation is the tagging of an IP address to the geographic location of the internet from the connected device. Doing so provides you with information such as the country, state, city, zip code, latitude/longitude etc.
How accurate is IP Geolocation?
Generally the accuracy is 98% or more but IP mapping to specific cities can on some occasions vary a bit with respect to the location of the nearest ISP provider’s network hub. The accuracy would also vary from country to country as well.
How can IP geolocation help my business?
Some of the primary benefits for gathering the IP geolocation of your website users/visitors are –
- Knowing the region of your visitors can help you serve localised content
- Restrict access to regions outside of your service area to save valuable resources
- Block an entire country if your website is constantly attacked by spammers from a specific country or region
- Combine the geolocation data with other user data to identify possible fraud or scam even before it happens.
- Gather IP geolocation as part of the user profile or even use for authentication
Get started with your FREE ACCOUNT now
Read our blog on how IP geolocation can add value to your business as well as the importance of IP and Geolocation for fraud prevention
Have you ever wondered why you fail to increase conversion rate from email marketing? The targeted customer may not have received your email yet! Or too much spam email has…