Thrissur - Full Time
Antideo is seeking a software developer who loves to solve problems and build solid / scalable end-to-end solution. The position works closely with the internal team and the stakeholders to deliver usable services that have high-impact and are business-critical to our customers. The ideal candidate is one that enjoys problem solving, being curious about how things work, and building robust solutions.
- Design, implement, and test Cloud (AWS) and on-premises API-based solutions for high-volume transaction processing systems.
- Work closely with customer support team, internal stakeholders and business analysts to understand requirements to develop appropriate functionality.
- Collaborate with the internal team to design, develop, and implement software and system version control, and CI/CD systems appropriate for our business model.
- Innovate for performance, security, and manageability.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- May lead a team on short-term projects on an as-needed basis.
- Act as the subject matter expert within the current product domain.
- Works independently to implement software enhancements, develop code to correct defects, and/or create new products.
- Writes commercial/enterprise grade software.
- Develop Unit Tests.
- Implements software using accepted security coding and deployment practices.
- Documents and communicates on moderate to complex technical topics
- Responsible for one or more pieces of code.
- Quick learner that thrives in the fast-paced environment of a growing startup
- Ability to research and keep abreast on the latest technology developments
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional hands-on experience developing software enterprise and/or cloud software systems.
- Strong Programmer, language and technology agnostic.
- Experience in developing and deploying APIs.
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Mastery of cloud and on-premises API-based software systems.
- Proficient at complex programming, exercising independence and discretion while working independently or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MySQL and experience working with MySQL databases
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, results-driven and well organized.
- Demonstrate proven track record in addressing moderately complex technical issues
- Experience working with SSIS or any ETL tool is a plus
- Experience with explosive growth and variable requirements
- Experience with change and incident management processes
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in building machine learning models is a plus